The Business summary dashboard provides a snapshot of your sales and exposure to help prioritize your path to compliance and provide ongoing tax insights. Within the Business summary dashboard, there are two charts:
- Exposed sales by jurisdiction summary — lists which five jurisdictions contain the largest amount of exposed sales and sales tax compliance risk. This can be used to help you work through these exposed jurisdictions one by one until you are completely sales tax compliant.
- Total sales by jurisdiction summary — lists which five jurisdictions contain the largest amount of total gross sales. Once you are remitting across all exposed jurisdictions, this summary can help you understand your sales volume across all jurisdictions and reconcile your sales from month to month.
This summary can give you insight into which high-grossing jurisdictions have the highest priority for registration and assist with your overall business sales reporting.
Use the Business summary dashboard
You can quickly utilize the Business summary dashboard to gain a better understanding of your business’s sales, tax exposure, and high-grossing jurisdictions.
Try evaluating your Business summary in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Dashboard. Take me there!
- Under Business summary, select a lookback period or choose a custom start and end date.
- Review the total gross sales and total tax exposure.
- Under Exposed sales by jurisdiction, review which five exposed jurisdictions have the largest amount of exposure and risk.
- Click View details to see jurisdictions where you are currently exposed or approaching exposure.
- Under Total sales by jurisdiction, review which five jurisdictions have the highest volume of total gross sales.
- Click View details to view your sales across all jurisdictions.
If you have any questions about how to use the Business summary dashboard, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.