The Data Management and Tasks tabs serve as a comprehensive tool to monitor and address necessary actions, ensuring comprehensive coverage for analysis and sales tax compliance. Additionally, it acts as a resource for gaining deeper insights and making informed decisions to enhance operational efficiency and strategic planning. There are two types of tabs that will appear in your Anrok dashboard:
- Data management — this tab allows you to easily manage sources for billing and HR system data. By keeping track of how external data is updated in Anrok, you’ll be able to ensure accurate financial records and streamlined human resources operations.
- Tasks — this tab ensures you stay on top of any open tasks related to your Anrok account. This can include actions required on newly exposed jurisdictions, processing registrations, and returns ready to be filed. Regularly checking tasks will help guide your next steps for sales tax compliance and risk mitigation.
Use the Data management and Tasks tabs
You can quickly utilize the Data management and Task tabs to keep track of any action items needed to ensure sales tax compliance across your business.
Try checking your Data management and Tasks in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Dashboard. Take me there!
- Under Data management, review the billing and HR systems currently connected to your Anrok account.
- Click Manage sources to make changes to your current billing or HRIS integrations.
- Under Tasks, review if any actions are required for any exposed or remitting jurisdictions.
- Click View details to get directed to the item(s) with an action required.
If you have any questions about how to use the Data management and Tasks tabs, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.