Sometimes you may have an invoice that doesn't go through your traditional billing channels and needs to be added manually. Manually adding this invoice into Anrok will help you maintain an accurate and up-to-date financial record, which is crucial for tax reporting and reconciliation. Manual entry can be done for various types of transactions, including sales, credit memos, and refunds.
Add a transaction
You can handily add a transaction, credit note, or refund into Anrok if the transaction is not currently present in your list of transactions.
Note: It is recommended to take these steps concurrently with issuing the invoice, as Anrok will display the appropriate tax to include on the manually added transaction.
Try adding a transaction in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Transactions. Take me there!
- Select Add transaction, then enter the transaction’s transaction ID, currency, and date.
- If this transaction is a refund, click the applicable checkbox , then enter the original transaction date.
- Under Customer information, search for an existing customer or add a new customer.
- Under Address, enter the customer’s street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
- If this transaction occurred in an international jurisdiction, under VAT registration numbers, enter the customer’s VAT ID(s) if applicable.
- Under Line items, select the line item that was purchased, then enter the total sales amount.
- If more than one line item was purchased, click +Add line item to add an additional item to the invoice.
- Once you are finished, click Preview.
- Once you have reviewed the transaction, click Add transaction.
If you have any questions about manually adding a transaction to Anrok, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.