Each jurisdiction in Anrok contains a Notes section in which you or the Anrok team can add important jurisdiction-related information. Our Tax and Registrations teams often utilize this section to keep track of your jurisdiction's sales tax account's login information.
You can add and update a jurisdiction's Notes section to include additional information to help maintain compliance and ensure transparency in your tax management processes.
Edit a jurisdiction's Notes section
You can edit a jurisdiction's Notes section to add or update information related to the jurisdiction and its sales tax account.
Try editing a jurisdiction's Notes section in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Jurisdictions. Take me there!
- Select the Remitting tab, then select the jurisdiction you'd like to edit.
- Under Jurisdiction details, click Edit.
- Next to Notes, add or change any important notes related to the jurisdiction (i.e. the sales tax account's login information).
- When you are finished, click Save.
If you have any questions about how to change a jurisdiction's notes, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.