This guide outlines the process for linking your HRIS account with Anrok. This will allow you to automatically synchronize HRIS information and record physical nexus.
Note: Anrok uses Finch to connect to a majority of our HRIS integrations. To integrate Anrok & Rippling successfully, you will need to have the Rippling App Management package.
Step 1 — Connect to your HRIS
The first step of recording physical nexus with your HRIS information will be connecting your HRIS account to Anrok. This process can be completed within your Anrok instance itself.
Try connecting to an HRIS in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Data Sources. Take me there!
- Select the HR information sources tab, then click Connect to HR Information System.
- Under Select HR Information System, select your HRIS, then click Continue.
- Sign in with your HRIS credentials and complete the two-factor authentication if prompted.
- Complete the authorization process, then click Continue.
Step 2 — Record physical nexus in a jurisdiction
Now that you’ve connected your HRIS account to Anrok, you can begin recording physical nexus in any of the applicable jurisdictions. Please note that your physical nexus exposure will be inclusive of all employees recorded in HRIS, regardless of the employee’s termination status.
Try recording physical nexus in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Jurisdictions. Take me there!
- Under the Action required tab, next to a jurisdiction with a “Possible exposure” warning , click Record physical nexus.
- Under Physical nexus, select View employees, then verify your list of previous and current employees.
- Select Record physical nexus, then enter the start date and name of the first employee recorded.
- When you are finished, click Save.
You are now ready to begin monitoring your physical nexus exposure based on your HRIS. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.