To ensure Anrok processes your returns, credits/filing discounts, and Anrok fees accurately, you need to keep your bank account details up-to-date in your company settings. Accurate information will facilitate seamless withdrawals for owed amounts and proper deposits for any refunds owed to you.
If your bank account information has changed or you would prefer to use a different bank account moving forward, we recommend immediately updating your account details to ensure a smooth transaction process between you and Anrok.
Edit your bank account
You can seamlessly edit your bank account information to ensure Anrok withdraws any owed balances and deposits any refunds to the correct account.
Try editing your bank account in the demo above ☝️
- In the Anrok app , go to Settings. Take me there!
- Select the Bank account tab, then confirm that you’ve read and agreed to the terms.
- Select Change bank account, then click Continue.
- Choose whether you want to enter your phone number.
- Select your institution, then click Continue to log in to sign in with your institution credentials.
- If you are unable to sign into your institution, you can scroll down and click Link with account numbers, which will allow Plaid to locate your account using your routing and account number.
- Select the account you want to link to Anrok, then click Continue. Please note that a savings account cannot be linked.
- Click Authorize to allow Plaid to make a $0.01 verification deposit into your account, which will take about one business day.
- When you are finished, click Continue.
- Allow one business day, then verify your bank account. See Verify your bank account.
If you have any questions about changing your bank account in Anrok, feel free to contact our Billing team at email@example.com for more information.